Friday, May 28, 2010

Birthday Girl

I know you may think this post is a little late, but Diem was born on Memorial Day (Diem), so I think I posted it right in time. Diem's birthday was on Tuesday, she is officially one -- crazy. We had a birthday bash at our house. It was so much fun. Diem is so lucky to have such a large family that love and support her. I was looking forward to her eating the traditional 1 year old birthday cake. She wasted her cake in no time. I was a little worried she might lose a finger, good thing she only has four little teeth. She was spoiled by her grandparents, aunt and uncles, and cousins. I still can't believe our little star is one. Happy Birthday Day Day, we love you!







6 comments:

Alex said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I remembered Diem's birthday when it wasn't really her birthday and then forgot on 5.25. Geessh. Sorry Diem. Happy Memorial Diem and Happy Birthdiem! Seriously, that picture header of Diem is so dang cute. I love her "wasted" look after eating her cake. That is too classic. I'm glad she was able to pound that cake. A girl after my own heart.

Unknown said...

Wow! Time goes by so fast. She might be the cutest one year old ever, with the cutest outfit too! I know I always comment on her clothes, but the girl's got style. It looks like such a fun day. We need to get together soon!!!

Sophie said...

happy birthday diem! i am pretty sure diem is always the cutest little girl in church (don't tell any of the other moms). isaac and i are both obsessed. i wish i was as stylish as she is. let's go for a walk asap! i will call you next week and we'll plan it. yay!

Alex and Jane said...

Happy Birthday to Diem!! Sorry we couldn't have been there to celebrate. I kow it would have meant a lot to Diem to have us there.

scharee said...

Too bad I missed Diem inhaling her cake...but at least the kids made it. I just noticed your chair...so cute! I have a pillow and my friend sarah has some furniture in the same fabric. I'm also thinking about covering my ottoman to match but it's $24 dollars a yard and they make you order at least 3 yards. Are you interested in 1/2 yard or a yard, so you {lori;)} can make some extra pillows?

Adam and Julia said...

I can't believe your "baby" is already 1! It looks like you guys have lots of fun and she is so adorable.