Friday, July 24, 2009

OH really?

OH really stupid thief who stole our much loved BOB stroller while enjoying a show at Sea World?
You steal from a helpless little baby that loves sleeping in her BOB on the beach and on walks/runs while her mommy tries to shed some pounds. I hope you have nightmares of me, the crying post-partum mother, punching you in the face.
OH really Sea World?
You have a stroller parking area outside of shows, an attendant who makes sure you don't bring your stroller into the show, but does not stay to make sure no one steals it. Then do very little to help once a stroller goes missing. And then after a horrible day of looking for our BOB and staring down every one thinking they are thieves you offer to refund our parking ($12) if we bring in our receipt which is in the car a mile away.
OH really 17 other BOB owners I say at Sea World?
Why didn't your stroller get swiped? Why was my beautiful, burnt- orange BOB the target for the day? Your all lucky I didn't swipe yours and make a killing on Craig's List, but instead warned you to take a wheel off if leaving it outside an attraction.


So when you get that feeling I shouldn't leave this really nice stroller unattended, but second guess yourself because everyone else is doing it... Trust your gut.
All you BOB owners give your stroller a little hug the next time you use it, keep it as far away from Sea World as possible, and try to help me figure out the lesson I am supposed to learn from this?

10 comments:

Alex said...

Are you kidding?! Those no good ****. Do you think a BOB is worth suing Sea World over? Might be. We should all pool a fund for you to get a new one asap.

Posh Ideas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Hey guys! Cait- I just saw watched the Bachelor finale with your little sis! She told me you had a blog, so I was anxious to get on and see your cute Diem! She's darling and Brianne was right- she's a spitting image of Brett, with your coloring:) So sorry about your Bob- I just caved and got one last month- I think I would hunt someone down if they stole it! That is awful.

Emily said...

Really, really,.... really We miss you guys hope san diego is treating you well.

Emily said...

Don't bust a cap :)

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Your little girl is adorable. She does look like our little Claire!! It is good to hear from you and it looks like you and your family are so happy. Congratulations on having a daughter, they are so adorable.
Curt, Julie and Claire Martin

Adam and Julia said...

All that I can think to say is, "That sucks!" I'm sorry it had to happen to your BOB

Julie Ethington said...

That is so sad! Thank you for your sweet comment! I love your blog and I love seeing your little Diem! She is a beauty and you look amazing! She looks just like Brett... it's so cute! Congratulations! It's great to catch up!

Breea said...

Can't you call Bill Gephart off of the news to call Sea World and have them get out the security cameras to find your Bob! Seriously, you could get the license plate number and find them!
I am so so so sorry and would be very very mad!
I still think Diem has pieces of you even though she looks more like Bret!

camihubrich said...

I am so sad for you Caitlyn. I know how hard it is to find a baby product that you love. I have to say that I loved the way you wrote about it though. That was one of my favorite skits on SNL. If I find an extra BOB lying around, I will give it to you for sure. Good luck with work. It's not so bad, kind of. It's a lot of work to get them to grammy's but I figure it's good for them to hang out with someone else, do new things.