Friday, September 11, 2009

San Diego

I have avoided this post as long as I can.
I have realized- summer is almost over, our month of vacation was over 4 weeks ago, my baby Diem is getting huge, and we are back to the real world.
Which means time to go back to work. My transition back to work has gone better than expected. I remembered how to be a nurse, Diem sleeps for her daddy at night, and gets some grandma time in during the day. I've decided the reason I have a blog is so when I'm at work in the middle of the night missing my baby I can look at pictures.
Well the point of this post is to show you the remainder of our fun vacations. We spent a week in San Diego because Bret had some training for work. It was great to be there just with our little family.



7 comments:

Posh Ideas said...

You are right she's getting so big. Last time I saw her she was a "newborn" that first year flies by. We're heading out of town but need to get together when we're back!

Alex said...

"poop-slosions"? can I quote you on that!? So funny.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

So cute! We especially LOVE the Ute Pics -- Holden was sporting his Ute-Man onesie last night for the game

(PS. Danny decided it may be 'ok' for him to sport the 'pack' now that he saw your husband in the Bjorn. Apparently Brett is much more comfortable in his manhood than Danny -- now if Danny would sport the hippie sling that would be something.

PS (part 2). So sorry to hear about your BOB...

PS. part 3: When do we get to see you guys again... play date?

Jen and Mark said...

I am glad to see Diem is dressed in the right color at the game! Those shoes are stinking cute! We need to do a zoo trip or something when you are not sleepy. Let me know a time that works!. And Bret is so low! That is some impressive skiing.

cbleeflang said...

Wow, I can't believe you are back at work. All night shifts? Charging or being a manager? I'd love to see you soon.

Natalie said...

Caitlyn, caitlyn- we need to play, your daughter is growing up so fast! i love the utah apparel, that is impressive. it's a good thing you're starting her young:)

sadie said...

i'm so jealous of your month long vacay. what became of the loss of the BOB? are you getting a new one from santa, or before hopefully?
Diem is getting so old so fast. but cuter all the time. love her.