Thursday, March 25, 2010

10 months

Happy 10 month-daySome action shots of Diem playing with her beloved toy- the remote control. We usually keep it hidden from her, but I let her play with it for a bit today. I made her work for it though she walked along the entire length of our sectional. I love her facial expressions: "Oh boy the remote", "I'm getting closer", "I can't believe it's in my cute, little, chubby hands", "How does this thing work? I know I'll shake it", "Is this the button that turns on Signing Time".

3 comments:

Alex said...

I just started Meg on that Signing Time this week and she loves it. We do the "diaper dance" and feel pretty cool about it.

camihubrich said...

I can't wait until they can play for real and not just have Elsie take away Diem's toys. So awesome, I love their little friendship (that they don't even know of yet). Happy 10 monther.

J.T. Bergstrom said...

Be careful. (1) Girls should not hold the remote, ya'll just screw it up. (2) It always ends up in our kids mouths, and it just doesn't work the same once it is filled with saliva.